Videographer / Video Editor - Laceup MediaAdvertising/Media Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Films during production using video camera equipment; makes technical decisions regarding such elements as appropriate lighting, shooting angle and placement and type of microphone; receives explicit instructions regarding assignment.
- Edits and assembles final visual/audio program material; ensures consistency and relevancy to production; monitors technical quality of end product.
- Assists a producer/director regarding preconceived ideas and physical realities of the production setting.
- Must exhibit creative and unique editing & filming style based on assigned project.
- A degree/Diploma in film, editing, photography or related degree is a plus.
- Professional mastery of video and audio editing software and programs
- Ability to multitask and work toward several milestones on various projects simultaneously
- Creative experience in filmmaking and videography
- Ability to understand the desired outcome of a project when meeting with clients and the ability to bring them to life
- Experience editing various video projects and inserting sound effects, music and transitions
- Proficient in creating concept boards and other visual representations of planned edits for video projects
- Excellent communication skills are required to have a solid understanding of project scope and implementation
- Ability to collaborate well with other creative professionals to supply clients with top-notch finalized products
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.