Event Coordinator - Trance LimitedHospitalilty/Food Service Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Trance is a premier event organiser in Accra, Ghana, always looking to introduce new events and experiences to the Ghanaian people. Our goal is to change their perspective on what they find "fun", and to be ahead of the curve.
This is a contract, hybrid role for an Event Coordinator. The Event Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day management of events, including logistics, vendor coordination, and communication with customers. This role will primarily be based in Accra but some work from home is acceptable.
- Event Planning and Event Management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Service skills
- Sales skills
- Creativity and attention to detail
- Experience in event planning or a related field
- Bachelor's degree in Event Planning, Hospitality Management, or related field is preferred
- Fluency in multiple local languages is a plus
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.