Market Access Manager - Kinetic Business SolutionsSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Kinetic is working with a leading Pharmaceutical company who are hiring a Market Access Manager to be based either in Ghana, Nigeria, or Kenya office.
***Please take the time to read the job description, you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. We do check all applications and suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.***
Key aspects of the role include:
- Ensuring implementation of strategies for obtaining and maximizing market access.
- Partnering with key market stakeholders such as vendors, private, and governmental healthcare institutions to understand and elicit the Market Access requirements related to healthcare; mapping key stakeholders and thought leaders.
- Identifying opportunities for partnership with local health authorities; initiating market access initiatives
- Serve as the point of contact for project implementation in SSA.
- Develop and implement monitoring systems to track progress against predefined KPIs.
- Support in community engagements and training activities.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Only candidates based in Africa will be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or related field. An advanced degree is a plus.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a similar role within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong project management skills with a proven record of successfully implementing and delivering healthcare initiatives.
- Knowledge of the healthcare landscape in SSA countries.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.