Stakeholder and Partnership Associate - Cayman Ghana LimitedAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Cayman Ghana Limited is a business support services provider based in Accra. We offer services such as business registration, social security and tax registration, automated payroll administration, business process outsourcing, statutory compliance, HR outsourcing, policies and procedures manual, employee handbook, HR advisory, guidance, and audit. We also provide talent management services such as recruitment, selection and placement, job analysis and profiling, performance management, and training and development.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Stakeholder and Partnership Associate. The Stakeholder and Partnership Associate will be responsible for identifying, developing, and maintaining partnerships and relationships with stakeholders, clients, and suppliers. The Stakeholder and Partnership Associate will also be responsible for overseeing the implementation of partnership agreements and maximizing the value of the partnerships.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- At least 2 years of experience in stakeholder management, partnership development, or business development
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Experience in the business support services industry is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.