Electrical & Maintenance Technician - Yara GhanaEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world’s key challenges – resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara is the world’s leading mineral fertilizer company with a truly global presence and with leading positions in ammonia, nitrates, NPK and speciality fertilizers. Yara Ghana was established in 2007 to strengthen the quality and depth of input supply and related services along agricultural value chains to increase the productivity of Ghanaian farmers.
Yara Ghana is looking for an Electrical Technician to join it’s team. The position will be based at our Tema Terminal and will report to the Maintenance Manager.
- Supervise and coach others to ensure efficiency in all Electrical & Instrumentation (E&I) duties (Procedures and standards).
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations of all Electrical & Instrumentation activities.
- Compliance with all Yara safety regulations regarding electricity
- Ensure E&I equipment are installed and operated per manufacturer recommendations or recommendations by Yara Technical head.
- Conduct instrumentation evaluation and troubleshooting for electrical, pneumatic, electronic as well as programmable logic control (PLC) systems.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- An HND, BTECH, Bachelor’s degree in instrumentation or electrical engineering or equivalent with 3 years’ experience
- Experiences with CMMS
- Knowledge and application of LEAN methodologies (5S, SMED, A3 PROBLEM SOLVING)
- Knowledge of PLC Programming (FANUC is an added advantage
- Automation Programming/ SCADA modification
- Knowledge of AUTOCAD modification and Interpretation of electrical diagrams
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.