Data Processing Officer - Sunny Group LimitedData/Records Management Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Organizes documents; prepares and codes data for entry into the computer system.
- Enters data into the system via online terminals and other data entry devices; verifies for accuracy and completeness.
- Investigate and reconcile any discrepancies in files.
- Answers phone; screens calls; responds to any inquiries or transfers calls to appropriate office or individual; composes correspondence in response to inquiries.
- Maintains library of any reference material needed to ensure accurate coding.
- Files material into the proper location.
- Assists with other work processing or other tasks as needed
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data Entry Operator or Office Clerk
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machines and scanner
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- HND or higher
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.