Sales Officer - PalmPaySales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
PalmPay is a leading Pan-African fintech company operating in Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania, and Kenya, with plans to expand to additional markets in 2024. We are revolutionizing the payment experience, making it convenient and reliable for everyone to access Payment Services.
As a Sales Officer, you will play a crucial role in our growth strategy by identifying, approaching, and acquiring key offline merchants. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional communication and negotiation skills, and a proven track record of aggressive sales experience.
Job Responsibilities for Sales Officers:
- Generate new customer leads through various channels.
- Proactively identify sales prospects and conduct business development activities in the assigned geography. Follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business.
- Achieve the monthly sales targets assigned for each Point of Sale (POS).
- Ensure customer satisfaction through regular engagement.
- Resolve customer queries/issues and facilitate customer service.
- Maintain periodic status reports, including a daily activity report and calls/follow-ups made.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Analyze competitors' products to determine features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by your line manager.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Preferably, holder of a bachelor's degree.
- Have sales experience.
- Passionate (must take initiatives and not avoid targets).
- Socially confident (able to start a conversation with new people easily and be confident in the interaction).
- Perseverance & Resilience (able to make repeated attempts and bounce back from setbacks, able to try new methods of engagement in case of a setback).
- Problem Solving & Closure (when faced with a problem, must be able to identify and seek help from the right people without hesitation. Able to keep commitments made to others and ensure that the task is complete).
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.