Mathematics Teacher: JHS - RisingSun Montessori SchoolsEducation Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
RisingSun Montessori Schools Limited is an educational institution aimed at providing high standards of training to develop the whole child into a complete person.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Junior High School (JHS) Mathematics Teacher located at our Lashibi branch. The JHS Mathematics Teacher will be responsible for developing lesson plans, delivering engaging and meaningful instruction, assessing student progress, and collaborating with colleagues to continually improve curriculum.
- Expertise in JHS Mathematics, Mathematics Education, and creating effective curricula
- A Qualified Teacher status, with relevant teaching experience
- 2-3 years experience in teaching JHS
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ability to create innovative and student-centred lesson plans
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in technology for educational purposes
- Demonstrated ability to provide differentiated instruction to meet the needs of diverse learners
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Education
- Strong classroom management skills
- Commitment to professional growth in the field of Mathematics Education
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.