Financial Controller - Batitech LimitedFinance Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring consistent corporate financial strategy through a range of avenues such as managing and allocating accounts, financial statements, and tax data. The candidate will also be the point of contact for banks, auditors, and tax authorities.
- Manage day-to-day company accounts
- Assist with financial planning
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Receive, record, and authorize requests for disbursements by company policies and procedures.
- Supervise employees performing financial reporting, accounting, billing, collections, payroll, and budgeting duties.
- Adhere to all Occupational, Health Safety and Environment commitments in operational processes per company policies, procedures, HSE management system and other legal requirements
- Oversee Budget forecasting and cash flow management
- Ensure government compliance in all tasks
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance 5+ years experience in the area
- Proficiency with current financial software
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.