Sr Coordinator: Distributor Success - HerbalifeSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a Distributor Success Coordinator, you will support the Distributor Success Supervisor in developing the right strategies and activities to drive sales and member engagements. You will build a working relationship with the Strategy and planning group (S&P), and also you will work with the Supervisor in planning events and promotions in the country working together with the relevant leadership groups.
In this role, you will:
- Together with the Supervisor review member metrics for a better understanding of member performance and business trends.
- Support Supervisor in regular engagement of TAB team members for insight and direct feedback on business in the market, make recommendations or suggestions on business
- building ideas, and share best practices from other markets in the region.
- Work with regional BI & FP&A support team for all events and promo analysis and monthly forecasting.
- Work with the Supervisor to provide support to member-led open events in the form of product training materials/presentations, flyers, and branding materials as and when applicable.
- Responsible for assisting the Supervisor in planning the annual Sales and events calendar in collaboration with internal stakeholders and the S&P.
- Timely submission of post-events and promotions completion reports.
- Send out member communication through officially approved channels i.e., exact target (ET), Telegram platforms, SMS, and emails.
- Work with regional and local teams to cascade information for member groups.
- Work with brand agency to prepare flyers and ensure Herbalife branding policy and standards are strictly adhered to.
- Follow and participate in all major corporate events to help with pre-promotion and post-promotion of future events.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
- Previous experience working as part of an international team with events and sponsorship trade or customer marketing preferred FMCG background/experience.
- Business Intelligence experience as an asset.
- Good PC skills: MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Able to work within authorized budgets.
- Fluent in English.
- Confident and personable with good interpersonal skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Willing to interact with key distributors on Sales and Marketing-related issues with sensitivity to cultural diversity.
- Must be able to produce results under pressure within a fast-moving environment and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to set own priorities and take initiative with attention to detail and focus on important issues.
- Should have strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate strong discipline around documentation and filing systems through good record-keeping.
- Must be prepared to travel throughout Ghana and will therefore need to be flexible in terms of working hours, which will include some evenings and weekends.
- 5% Provident fund employer contribution.
- Lunch Allowance.
- Transport Allowance.
- 100% Medical Aid cover.
- Performance Bonus.
- Up to 50% of discounts for Herbalife products.
- Free products in the office.
- Hybrid work - 3 days in the office / 2 days from home.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.