Technical Support Analyst - Mastercard FoundationIT Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. Through its Young Africa Works strategy and Canadian EleV program, the Foundation works with partners to ensure that millions of young people, especially young women, access quality education, financial services, and dignified work. Mastercard Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company. The Foundation is independent with its own Board of Directors and CEO.
THE WORK AT THE FOUNDATION
We are currently in an exciting period at the Mastercard Foundation as we intensify the implementation of the Young Africa Works strategy, aiming to empower 30 million young people throughout Africa to access dignified and fulfilling employment.
To ensure the Foundation's accessibility to our partners and program participants, we have established offices in Rwanda, Kenya, Ghana, Senegal, Ethiopia, Nigeria, and Uganda. These offices provide strong in-country support for the implementation of Young Africa Works.
We collaborate with governments, the private sector, educators, and other funders to enhance the quality of education and vocational training, equip young individuals with the necessary skills for the workforce, expand access to financial services for entrepreneurs and small businesses, and facilitate connections between job seekers and meaningful employment opportunities.
Our values serve as our guiding principles, transcending and surpassing all other considerations. We wholeheartedly encourage you to bring your bold ideas, curiosity, and expertise to your work.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Reporting to the Lead, Technology, the Technical Support Analyst will be responsible for resolving technical issues faced by employees and support in the maintenance of the Foundation technology systems.
WAYS YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE
- Drive end-to-end support for the Foundation technology tools by responding and resolving incoming support requests, diagnosing technical problems, performing updates/configuration changes, and escalating to other departments (as required).
- Monitor IT services to ensure consistent, reliable, and secure delivery and maintain an error-log and user-reported issue list.
- Provide guidance and ongoing training for end-users on commonly encountered issues.
- Interface with local vendors as required, to help resolve technical issues.
- Onboard, monitor and offboard the Foundation staff's personal IT equipment (e.g., facilitating training, user guideline compliance, equipment performance management, closing of accounts, etc.); drive scheduled equipment refreshes.
- Perform regular maintenance on network-connected devices to ensure the integrity of the network.
- Deliver a distinctive online user experience by supporting SaaS solutions including maintenance, troubleshooting issues and tech support.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma and/or certificate in IT-related fields.
- Minimum 5 years experience supporting end users, applications, and hardware.
- Practical hands-on experience on workstations, printers, cellphones, and audio-visual equipment.
- Possesses an intermediate level of network and infrastructure expertise coupled with a high ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Exceptional analytic and troubleshooting skills for solving problems.
- Understands how emerging technologies and service providers can be utilized to improve existing systems and/or increase operational efficiency.
- A good understanding of the following Technologies: Windows, Office 365, Cloud environments, Azure Active Directory.
- Fluent in English and local language(s).
- Results-driven and motivated by a sense of performance excellence and a sense of urgency; possess a proactive and ‘self-starter’ mentality.
- Ability to travel internationally up to 10% of the time.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties and changing priorities.
- Proven excellence in verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures and to distill complex information and data into the accessible conversation and written pieces.
- Possesses professional maturity, sensitivity to different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- You commit to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.