Station Manager - ITA AirwaysAviation Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
ITA Airways, the Italian national airline, is expanding and subsequently looking for experienced, motivated individuals with the desire to get involved with passion and initiative.
For the Ground Operations function in Accra, Ghana, we are looking for a:
Guaranteeing in coordination with the central business functions the correct performance of Ground Handling operations for all flights operated by ITA through the supervision of assistance provided by third parties, contributing to the protection of the image of the Company, pursuing objectives of maximum customer satisfaction and efficient use of resources.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Contributes to the protection of ITA's image by guiding the behaviours and actions of the entrusted and supervised resources.
- Ensures, supervises and monitors the services dedicated to passengers during the airport experience, pursuing the objectives of maximum customer satisfaction.
- Ensures the protection of company assets.
- Guarantees the correct performance of ground handling operations by supervising the services provided by third-party suppliers, in compliance with the quality standards envisaged and what is contained in the Company Manuals for ground operations and local reference regulations.
- Guarantees the management of disruptions related to passengers and baggage.
- Promptly reports the hierarchical line about incipient or sudden critical issues.
- Ensures the constant maintenance of relations with the local airport authorities, including the airport manager, for the correct performance of activities, also through participation in local committees that may be present in close coordination with the competent central functions, guaranteeing the necessary information flow to the latter.
- Ensures compliance with the cost levels of the reference airport agreed in the planning phase with the competent functions according to the progress of the operational program.
- Guarantees, in the context of the passive cycle, the certification of the services provided by the suppliers of goods/services (e.g. handling agent, caterer, line maintenance, crew transport, hotac, etc.) about the quantitative/qualitative standards contractually defined with the support of the Ground Administrative Support function.
- Supports the negotiation of handling contracts, identifying the functional technical specifications in relation to the needs of the airport for which it is responsible in compliance with the procedures and standards in force, sharing the KPI system to be included in the same; and guarantees monitoring concerning the contractual SLAs.
- Ensures integration and coordination with local suppliers through the management of briefings with the various representatives of the area.
- Ensures the use of the resources entrusted together with the management and motivation of the same and the initial and recurring training/training.
- Ensures periodic compilation of Turnaround Aircraft Checklists.
- Ensures that the health measures required locally or by central structures are implemented.
At the airport of responsibility, where appropriately appointed, the assignment of a Local Safety Representative for airport operations (pax and cargo) where the assignment has not been expressly entrusted to a figure of the security management.
- The right to live and work in Ghana.
- Consolidated experience in a similar position.
- Excellent command of English language Italian is an advantage.
- Ideally bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant commercial experience within the travel industry, ideally within Aviation.
- Extensive knowledge of the Local aviation environment.
- Systematic and logical approach to problem-solving and a capability of working around problems.
- Good creative and lateral thinking skills.
- A strong team player, capable of seeing and understanding the bigger picture.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What we offer
Salary and professional category commensurate with the candidate's experience.
Place of work
Accra ACC International Airport.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.