Driver - Momentum Metropolitan Holdings LimitedDriving Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Metropolitan (Ghana) is a reputable insurance company with the vision to be the preferred lifetime financial wellness partner, with a reputation for innovation and trustworthiness.
We are hiring! Are you a proactive and result-oriented person looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious fast-paced company? If your answer is “yes" this is the position for you
Provide driving service to the Health Operations team and any other identified department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drives employees to the approved Provider points and destinations.
- Carry out routine vehicle check-ups.
- Prompt Administrative Service Officer in the timely renewal of assigned vehicle insurance renewal, roadworthy and AMA renewals.
- Keep the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning, and vehicle maintenance.
- Report any incidents, accidents, and vehicle damage to administration.
- Performs any other driving assignments as and when the need arises
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Must have at least an SSCE.
- Should have at least License B.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of driving experience
- Ability to work in a team
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads in Accra, and routes across the Country.
- Effective communication skills, Punctual and reliable
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.