Mining Representative - ZutariMining Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Zutari is a well-established, management-owned engineering firm with almost 90 years’ experience. As human-centred engineering consultants and advisors, we are trusted by our clients, business partners, communities and other stakeholders across Africa.
We co-create engineering solutions that have a positive impact and improve people’s lives. Zutari values inclusion and recognises the importance of a diverse, talented workforce, believing that people need other people to succeed.
What kind of talent do we pursue?
We employ people with the right attitude and a positive mindset, who are motivated by doing the right thing, getting things done and share a sense of urgency. People who have an impact in our teams and broader community. People who think differently and connect with those around them to co-create new opportunities and leave a meaningful legacy.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Identify and assess new business opportunities within the Ghanian mining industry.
- Build and maintain a robust network of industry contacts to generate leads.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement effective business development strategies.
- Utilize networks and contacts to introduce Zutari.
- Present, promote and sell Zutari’s services.
- Business development (including but not limited to the identification and engagement with existing and new mining market clients.
- Assist with the preparation of service proposals and follow-ups.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and client relationships.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their needs and tailor proposals accordingly.
- Stay informed about market trends, competitor activities, and regulatory changes within the mining sector.
- Provide regular updates to the leadership team on market dynamics and potential opportunities or challenges.
- Supply management with reports on client needs, problems, interests
Required skills and minimum requirements:
- Minimum of 5 - 10 years’ experience as a business developer or advisor within mining services.
- Must have good networks within the mining companies and a good understanding of the mining sector.
- Proven experience as a commercial advisor or similar role in the mining industry.
- Highly motivated and target-driven – a proven track record will be great.
- Exceptional selling, negotiating and communication skills.
- Strategic thinker with a focus on achieving business objectives
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback with an ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience's needs.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Client-focused and ability to win work.
- Based in Ghana and be Ghanaian citizen.
- Engineering Degree or bachelor’s degree in the related field.
- Professional Registration, PR tech or Pr Eng will be an added advantage.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.