Security Supervisor - Ernest Chemists LimitedSecurtity/Law Enforcement Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our client is the leading pharmaceutical company in Ghana. The company now seeks a hands-on Security Supervisor to be based in its Accra Offices, overseeing the day-to-day operations in Tema.
- Take proactive steps to provide a safe and secure working environment to staff and visitors.
- Provide specialized security for and monitor access to limited and restricted areas such as cold/storage rooms, and inventory areas and keep all keys safe, secure and confidential.
- Conduct and/or supervise search of vehicle/body/bags/containers of finished product, raw materials, tools, scrap materials including any company property from unlawful removal at the site.
- Assist in implementing security measures for all assigned facilities, and lead in emergency evacuation of staff and visitors.
- Assist the head of security by promptly reporting all incidents/crimes (actual, suspected and attempted). Seize all items detected during search or spot checks and arrest the perpetrator(s). Write a report and document all facts and evidence.
Qualification Required & Experience
- High school qualification or equivalent, qualification in security training.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
Location: Greater Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.