Medical Delegate Call Center Specialist - NestleCustomer Service Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
A Nestle career empowers you to make an impact locally and globally, as you are provided with the opportunity to make a mark and stand out. With Nestle, you are enabled and encouraged to grow not only as professionals, but also as people.
Nestlé Business Services is currently looking for a Medical Delegate Call Centre Specialist to actively engage HCPs via remote phone calls on the importance of exclusive breastfeeding during the first 6 months of life and the continuation of breastfeeding for as long as possible after the introduction of complementary feeding from 6 months.
Also, to provide accurate and factual information regarding the hazards/dangers linked to the use of inappropriate Breastmilk substitutes, i.e., Cow’s / Buffalo’s milk, rice water e.t.c. as necessary.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
A day in a Life……
- Recommendation to Health Care Professionals (HCP) of Nestlé’s Nutrition Products and services where and when appropriate and when exclusive breastfeeding is not possible.
- Develop long-term mutually beneficial professional relationships with Health Care Professionals (HCP)s and relevant medical decision makers in assigned CML for coverage.
- Be a recognized remote collaborator and Trusted Nutrition Solution Provider to Health Care Professionals (HCP)s of within the Comprehensive Health Centers, Primary Health Centers and Health Posts assigned.
- Optimum coverage and management of HCPs in assigned CML as well as insights gathering and sharing (plus competitive intelligence), through relevant tools/systems like the CRM.
- To ensure quality service to HCPs and their institutions through proper collaboration with relevant Territory Medical Delegates.
- Creation, implementation and Execution of agreed work plan in line with Cos every Cycle .
What Will Make You Successful?
- Experience in detailing nutritional solutions to healthcare professionals.
- Experience in working and managing resources optimally to meet the set goals, as well as collaborating with other stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently under challenging environment to achieve and exceed goals.
- Managing projects/tasks such as organizing activities with medical/paramedical health professionals on topics related to infant nutrition, products, Research and Development, etc.
- Effectively communicate nutrition and product concepts to meet the needs of healthcare professional.
- Has independently managed top health officials in developing and building long-term relationships.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Superior communication, presentation, negotiation, interpersonal, analytical, and influencing skills.
- Planning, organization, and execution – establishing courses of action to ensure work is completed efficiently.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.