Storeperson - ExproSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Working for our clients across the entire well life cycle, Expro is a visionary full-cycle energy services expert offering novel, insightful solutions, dependable competency and award-winning safety.
Combining innovative, future-facing technology with high-quality data across well construction, well flow management and production, subsea well access, and well integrity and intervention, we have a reputation for extraordinary performance that keeps our client's operations running smoothly.
Expro Group are currently recruiting for a Storeperson to join the Supply Chain team based in Takoradi.
Overall Purpose of the Job
To operate the stores function as per QMS procedures. Will be responsible for the day-to-day organisation and operation of the stores and security of spares, goods and materials contained in the stores.
Key Activities And Accountabilities
- Organise the operation and security of the stores
- Liaise with the Operations department and workshop supervisor about activity levels and demands for operational equipment to ensure allocated resources are in place
- Action receipt and issue of spares
- Update the computerised stock control system daily showing transactions used to maintain a cost-effective level
- Undertake weekly stock checks
- Action on the requisitioning of spares and consumables daily to maintain stock levels
- Encourage and develop inter-company / inter-base cooperation at all levels. Look at resource sharing thus enabling the region and the group to meet its contractual obligations
- Maintain active participation in improving the quality and HSEQ management system and bring to the attention of senior management any HSEQ issues that require their attention
- Participate and attend regular meetings to discuss operational base issues and share updates on the latest company policies, structure, plans, technologies and safety-related topics
- Ensure general housekeeping is at a high standard for a safe, clean working environment and that COSHH regulations are observed in the area
- Maintain the filing system for store documentation
- Liaise with internal and external departments as and when required to ensure all questions and queries are resolved and liaise with the manager on any concerns
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Job Knowledge And Qualifications
- Previous storekeeping experience
- Basic knowledge of SAP or similar software packages preferred
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.