Sales and Service Coordinator - First National BankSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Kumasi 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Providing clients with an excellent banking experience through service delivery and product knowledge.
- Achieve net profit growth for business.
- Achieve the delivery of exceptional customer experience against the Balanced Scorecard standards.
- Manage the migration of accounts from transactional to Self-service.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedures, processing and timelines to drive and achieve relevant sales targets.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Achieve and maintain a good service practice by ensuring service operation and branding processes and procedures are followed in the execution of the activities listed in the Operation and Branding Score Card and analysing the customer's service recovery compliments and complaints recorded as per the Service Recovery Automated Complaints System.
- Contact customers daily and resolve problems.
- Plan and execute campaigns successfully and on schedule.
- Set standards and benchmarks for measuring successful campaign execution.
- Monitor costs/benefits per campaign/channel.
- Maintain operational accountability for all campaign executions.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
experience and qualifications
- Relevant 3-year industry-related degree
- 1 to 5 years of related experience.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.