Cambridge English Teacher - Shield International SchoolEducation Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are seeking a qualified and experienced Secondary English Teacher with expertise in the Cambridge Curriculum. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering high-quality English language instruction to secondary students, fostering a love for literature, language, and critical thinking skills.
The ideal candidate should have a strong background in the Cambridge Curriculum, possess excellent communication skills, and be dedicated to creating an engaging and supportive learning environment.
- Minimum of two years experience teaching the Cambridge curriculum
- B.Ed in English Education or related field. Masters is a plus
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.