Loan Officer - Eastland Micro Credit EnterpriseFinance Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We, Eastland Micro Credit Enterprise are hiring Loan Officer
- Will be responsible for overall activities of group formation
- Must oversee 3 to 4 groups per day, 5 days of a week and collect weekly cash collaterals and installments
- Must collect a weekly security deposit from the organised groups
- Must prepare a half-yearly plan for loan disbursement to group members
- Must disburse loans following the set rules and regulations of the company
- Will be responsible for the collection of installments from loan disbursed on a weekly basis
- Must complete a loan application form before loan disbursement, daily realizable and realized information sheet must be completed
- Must develop techniques to collect all default loans or late payments to reduce overdue loan
Qualification Required & Experience
- Good communication skills
- At least 2 years experience
- Minimum Qualification: HND or Degree
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.