Marketing & Communications Officer - Ernest Chemists LimitedSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our client is the leading pharmaceutical company in Ghana. The company now seeks a hands-on Marketing & Communications Officer to be based in its Accra Offices, overseeing the day-to-day operations in Accra.
- Provide insights on new competitor products and advise on marketing and communication strategies to adopt.
- Facilitate the production of promotional materials (T-shirts, flyers, promo tables and telescopic flyers).
- Ensure company brand visibility at exhibitions, sponsorship events, staff events & activities.
- Update product content regularly.
- Develop content for company digital media platforms.
- Monitor media reportage on company and competitors.
- Prepare and submit reports for management decision-making.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a Related Field
- Training in digital marketing techniques is a plus
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.