Accountant - HalliburtonAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, understands the company’s business systems, business processes and controls, including policies and procedures, relative to the location and department assigned.
- Prepares accounting reports, and increasingly complex accounting analyses with related spreadsheets or applications input, and identifies and resolves issues.
- Understands the organizational structure of the company.
- Prepares and posts journal vouchers for accounting transactions.
- Researches and resolves basic accounting issues and transactions including related internal controls.
- Requires completion of an undergraduate degree in accounting, business, or other related field and a minimum of nine (9) months of experience in accounting-related roles.
- Knowledge of US GAAP or country-specific accounting principles is required.
- The job role is developmental and intended to expose incumbents to moderately complex aspects of general accounting, internal controls, financial analysis and reporting, forecasting, and financial applications as well as intermediate levels of proficiency with industry and company acumen.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.