Administrators - Reputable SchoolAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Kumasi 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The successful candidates will be responsible for providing administrative support to our school, ensuring the smooth running of its day-to-day operations.
- Manage student records and databases, ensuring accurate and up-to-date information is maintained
- Process school admissions, enrolments, and transfers, liaising with parents and relevant external bodies as necessary
- Manage the school’s finances, including processing orders, invoices, and payments, and maintaining accurate records
- Support the delivery of HR activities, including maintaining staff records, processing payroll, and coordinating recruitment activities
Qualification Required & Experience
- Higher National Diploma or First Degree in Finance, Accounting, Management, Banking, Marketing and Statistics or Business related programmes, from a recognised tertiary institution
- Relevant experience in a school or education setting (Desired)
- Strong administrative and organisational skills, with the ability to work accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with colleagues, students, and parents
- Good IT Skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, Database
- Experience in using Accounting Software is desirable but not essential as training be provided.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.