Administrative Officer - LifeNet InternationalAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Ghana 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
LifeNet International seeks to transform Ghanaian health facilities to provide quality, compassionate and sustainable care and save lives.
The administrative officer will provide the LifeNet team with appropriate accounting and administrative support to effectively implement program activities.
- Support the efficient running of LifeNet office daily activities: security, utilities & supplies and reception of guests.
- Carry out physical inventory of assets and maintain a range of basic databases including mailing lists, office records and others as required.
- Support the development of fund-raising proposals and periodic donor reports.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of payment documents in compliance with LifeNet policies and procedures.
- Keep financial records and perform financial procedures (e.g. receipts, and payment requests).
- Prepare PAYE, SSNIT and other staff benefits and payments promptly.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
Required Education and Training
- Bachelor’s degree in management or administration.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in management & administration.
- Excellent computer skills: proficiency in Microsoft Excel & other accounting software
- Good analytical and reporting skills.
- Hardworking, confident, knowledgeable and also teachable with a desire to improve.
- This job requires a driven personality, self-motivation, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Personal commitment to the Christian mission of LifeNet International
Location: Accra / Tamale« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.