Health Facility Management Specialist - LifeNet InternationalHealthcare Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
LifeNet International seeks to transform Ghanaian health facilities to provide quality, compassionate and sustainable care and save lives.
The HFM Specialist ensures partner health facilities are being managed in a financially sustainable manner following best practice business principles.
- Carry out training and Mentoring for management staff in LifeNet partner health facilities.
- Provide advice and assist in regular adaptation of curriculum to the local context.
- Act as a consultant or coach for the managers of health facilities. Analyze financial data, stock out data, and give partners advice as needed.
- Ensure that partner facility staff understand and correctly complete all required financial and pharmaceutical performance data.
- Monitor and assess health facility performance against agreed standards.
- Support the development of fund-raising proposals and periodic donor reports.
- Support partner facilities on timely preparation and submission of monthly reports.
- Collect financial data on site during each partner visit and enter the data using our electronic data collection platform and ensure the quality of the data being collected.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years related business or management experience preferably including managing a health facility.
- Working knowledge of financial and management principles.
- Strong knowledge in computer use (Microsoft Office)
- Working knowledge of Organizational Development, Project Design and Project Management
- Working in the roles of trainer and mentor, he/she has to be confident, knowledgeable and also teachable with a desire to improve.
- This job requires a driven personality, self-motivation, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Personal commitment to the Christian mission of LifeNet International
Location: Tamale« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.