Food & Agribusiness Consultant - Farrelly & MitchellAgricultural Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Farrelly & Mitchell empowers some of the world's most ambitious food and agribusiness companies and organisations to make the right decisions. With expert insight, local market intelligence, and solid recommendations, we build and implement sustainable strategies that allow our clients to restructure, transform, and grow. The company has offices across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
Due to continued growth in demand for our services, an exciting position has arisen for a highly motivated professional to join our team as a Food & Agribusiness Consultant, based at our office in Accra, Ghana. The successful candidate will work on a diverse range of client projects and food and agribusiness sectors, across multiple international markets.
This is a unique and highly varied opportunity for an exceptional all-round candidate who is open to working on challenging client projects covering the global food and agribusiness value chain. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience working in a food or agribusiness-related role, preferably within a professional service environment. In addition, a real passion, understanding, and keen interest in international food and agribusiness and related sustainability, and capacity-building issues is expected.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The successful appointee will be a high-performing individual with a professional and strong attention-to-detail approach, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a proactive problem-solving mentality. They must be fully fluent in English written and spoken word, possess excellent MS Office capabilities, and have strong report writing skills.
Importantly, they will be self-starters who can manage their time effectively while contributing to the operational and strategic development of the business.
Key Skills / Requirements:
- A relevant university qualification at an honours graduate or postgraduate level in food, agribusiness, commerce, economics, or a related area is required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent report-writing skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- High level of competency across all MS Office applications
This is an exceptional opportunity for a motivated individual who wishes to gain experience and career progression in a rapidly growing and dynamic global industry.
We are offering a highly competitive salary and benefits package to the right candidate.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.