FinOps Agent - MaerskFinance Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Tema 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Maersk is looking for a candidate to take up the role of a Financial Operations Agent. The FinOps Agent is required to deliver customer promises related to timeliness and accuracy of Invoices; ensure that suppliers are paid for the services offered as per contractual obligations; and execute timely and accurate Job costing/file management.
Further, the position holder is also required to implement and measure compliance and controls as required by relevant policies of the company.
An exciting role which is part of a dynamic and international organization with the opportunity to continuously apply and develop your competencies.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and are continuously searching for new ways to invest in our talent through ongoing personal and professional development initiatives.
Lastly, as one of the cornerstones of our values, we strive to deliver the right environment for our people while fostering a culture of fairness, mutual respect, responsibility and care for our business and our customers.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Maintaining the Sales & Purchase Contract & Pricing.
- Accountable for Customer Invoicing Accuracy and timeliness.
- Record inter-company settlement and manage disputes (ICB).
- Accountable for recording Supplier Invoices and Exception handling processes (Workflow handling).
- Responsible for timely interface reconciliations at a job level across different operating platforms (interface error handling).
- Create transparency for the Contribution Margin on a Job / Shipment / Material level.
- Implement and measure control and compliance processes as required by the company.
- Drive process & system improvements by providing inputs on possible improvement areas including but not limited to Productivity, quality and Customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with the Business Control Team to ensure the systems work for us to keep processes lean and clean.
- Support customer implementations.
Who we are looking for:
- Good Accounting knowledge related to Job Costing – Revenue and cost.
- Prior proven experience (at least 2 years) in a similar function (Finance and accounting).
- A financial educational background such as a master’s degree in finance, Tax, Economics, Accounting and/or a Chartered Accountancy qualification is an Advantage.
- SAP Knowledge is an Advantage.
- Someone who likes to work together with people, forming part of an excellent team.
- English Fluency.
- Good level of MS package especially Excel.
- Good analytical skills.
- Well organized, efficient, effective and multitasking.
- Customer Centricity and result orientation.
- A keen eye for Continuous Improvement.
- Internal stakeholder management.
- Ability to work with large volumes of data
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.