Procurement Manager - Masco Foods LimitedPurchasing/Procurement Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Masco Foods Limited, operators of the biggest Quick Service Restaurant (GSR) in Ghana is seeking an experienced, dynamic and results-oriented person with industry experience to fill the position of Procurement Manager.
- Develop and implement strategic procurement plans to ensure the efficient and cost-effective purchase of goods and services
- Identify, quality and evaluate potential suppliers through market research and negotiation
- Manage the procurement process from initial request to final delivery, including contract negotiation, order placement, and suppliers' performance monitoring
- Oversee inventory levels and ordering processes to maintain optimal stock levels to minimize wastage
- Identify opportunities for innovation and improvement in the supply chain.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement Management, Business Administration or a related field 2nd degree will be an added advantage
- Preferably experience in a procurement management role added advantage in the food service industry or FMCG.
- Experience working with a computerized procurement system
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.