Projects Manager - Global Roofing & ConstructionConstruction Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Global Roofing & Construction is searching for suitably qualified candidates for the job position of Projects Manager.
- Responsible for planning organizing and overseeing the daily activities of the projects department
- Compute cost factors in the development of bids for project tenders and select vendors/subcontractors for big quantities
- Coordinate work schedules with clients and subcontractors
- Monitor the work of estimators to ensure adherence to best standards and practices
- Oversee and train individuals in roofing system installations and management of schedules
- Co-ordinate framed designs and steel trusses installation
- Responsible for installation of roofing systems with the highest degree of quality in the safest and most cost-effective manner
- Maintain relationships with clients during project execution to ensure client satisfaction
- Manage and motivate project team members to achieve project goals and objectives within defined timelines and departmental budget
- Monitor and report on project progress, risks etc to senior management regularly
- Oversee quality control procedures in the department to ensure that all deliverables are met
- Visit project sites before and after installation
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Must have a Degree in Building Technology/Civil/Construction Engineering Quantity Surveying or its equivalent
- Professional qualification in Project management and experience in the construction and manufacturing industry would be an added advantage
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of roofing cost estimating, scheduling, budgeting/cost control and field supervision
- Knowledge of various roofing systems and materials, installation procedures and tolerances
- Must work well independently and have the ability to prioritise
- Ability to read and interpret engineering and technical drawings
- 10+ years experience in the related field
- Must have strong computer skills, and good knowledge of AUTOCAD, APPLICAD, FRAMECAD and any other related software
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.