Safety Officer - Passion AirAviation Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Safety Officer will assist the Safety Manager in the implementation of SMS within the respective departments to ensure safe operations in all operational areas of the company
Duties and Responsibilities
- Processes and updates of incident/occurrence reports including follow-up with respective persons
- Participates in Safety Action Group meetings
- Acts as the safety champion in his/her department
- Distribute safety literate, newsletters and reports
- Coordinates training activities and identifies safety trends and participates in accident and incident investigation
Qualification Required & Experience
- University Degree or Diploma
- Experience in an operational area is an added advantage
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Completed training in the safety management system (SMS)
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills
- Good computer knowledge
- Team player
- Detail oriented
- Highly self-motivated with demonstrated initiative and good organisational skills
- The ability to work in a high-performing team environment
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.