Quality Officer - Passion AirAviation Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Quality Officer is responsible to the Quality Manager to implement an audit system for the monitoring of compliance with the Civil Aviation Directives and procedures of the company
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the implementation and monitoring of the Quality program for the organisation
- Monitor non-conformities emanating from internal and external audits
- Monitor the maintenance of the conditions of Approvals granted to the organisational operational departments including the AOC, AMO and any approvals granted by any other body
- Assuring proper implementation of company policies and procedures by operational staff and subcontractors as outlined in the documented operating procedures
- Assist in the monitoring of the performance of subcontracted service providers
- Maintaining oversight of the training and qualification of the operational personnel
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in an aviation-related course or its equivalent
- Must be conversant with the Ghana Civil Aviation Authority
- Requirements for the time being in force and organisational requirements and procedures
- Must be experienced and knowledgeable in Quality Management Systems
- Good communication skills
- Good computer knowledge
- Team player
- Detail oriented
- Highly self-motivated with demonstrated initiative and good organisational skills
- The ability to work in a high-performing team environment
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.