Manager: Technical Operations - Robert WaltersEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
An exciting new role has become available at a well-established, international insurance company. The Manager of Technical Operations will oversee and lead the technical production work to ensure efficient delivery of brokerage services.
- Arrange suitable insurance coverage for clients
- Negotiate policy structure, terms and costs with insurance providers
- Conduct technical risk assessments and present recommendations
- Ensure that all pre and post-renewal reports for the clients are sent on time as per the company laid-down procedure
- Advanced Diploma in Insurance Qualification
- Minimum of 5 years relevant or general Insurance or Insurance Broking Experience
- Relevant Insurance Industry Knowledge (Ghana & Global)
- Knowledge of General Insurance and Insurance Law
If this opportunity matches your experience and skill set, please do not hesitate to apply
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.