Business Development Manager - Bolt GhanaSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We’re looking for a hungry and ambitious Business Development Manager to join Bolt Business in Accra, Ghana. You’ll be driving our growth machine, reaching out to businesses, meeting clients, pitching, negotiating and closing deals with businesses of all sizes.
Bolt Business is growing fast, with plans to 10X the business and we expect this to be a multi €BN+ part of Bolt. Operating in more than 40 countries, with 100 people in the Bolt Business team already, we’re continuing to ramp up globally.
We offer great solutions for businesses to get their employees moving in the easiest way possible, whilst retaining the control and visibility they need. It’s an epic product that businesses around the world love and we need an amazing sales team to get even more businesses using it!
We’re looking for a driven individual, a real hunter with experience in B2B selling who can turbo charge and drive the success of Bolt Business. We need a superstar who knows how to sell, with a history of great results. You’ll need to be driven, confident and ambitious. We’re moving quickly and this is an exciting role, one with great scope for growth and impact. If you’ve worked in high-growth B2B sales and you want to win big, then let’s talk.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Your daily adventures will include :
- Managing your own sales pipeline, in other words: prospecting, leading meetings/negotiations and deal closing with business stakeholders in all industries
- Negotiating and closing deals, the bread and butter of your role will be all about sales. You’ll be negotiating with clients daily, winning deals and brining new revenue to Bolt
- Proactive sales of Bolt Business solutions into the business space
- Achieve growth and smash sales targets, with an uncapped commission scheme you can win big here
- Build and promote strong customer relationships by partnering with key stakeholders and understanding their needs and requirements
- Develop your biggest clients, mature and settle your newly won deals, before passing them on the account management team
- Work closely and give market feedback to the product team regarding Bolt Business solutions and how we should develop – you’ll be seeing and hearing what businesses need, so you’ll be an essential voice to our product team
- Present sales and revenue forecasts to the management team. It’s your pipeline, so you’ll be able to inform and update the management team on your progress and successes
- Identify emerging markets, opportunities and market shifts. You’ll have your finger on the pulse of the industry and what our competition are doing. You’ll be spotting shifts, opportunities and changes and making sure we respond and take steps when we need to
- 2-4+ years of fast-paced B2B sales experience
- Be a hunter, driven to win and close deals every day
- Organised, process driven, with a great knowledge of sales techniques in B2B sales
- A self-starter, who understands how to build and manage their pipeline of opportunities
- Excellent communication skills in both English and the local language, with a strong confident personality
- Strong business sense and industry expertise of selling business services into SMEs and large businesses
- Experience of religiously using a CRM (Salesforce would be advantageous)
- Experience onboarding clients and doing some account management with larger signings would be advantageous
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to business problems
Experience is great, but what we look for is drive, intelligence, and integrity. So even if you don’t tick every box, please consider applying if you feel you’re the kind of person described above!
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Why you’ll love it here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth with unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working in a hybrid mode.
- Take care of your physical and mental health with our wellness perks.
- Some perks may differ depending on your location.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.