Digital App Sales Support - Fidelity BankSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Responsible for providing sales support to frontline Sales teams within the branches to drive growth in signups and utilization of the digital Platform solutions (i.e. Mobile App, WhatsApp Banking, USSD, Retail Internet Banking). The job owner shall also be responsible for the resolution of branch issues relating to digital Apps and Fintech Partnerships. The officer will report directly to the Manager, Digital Apps.
Digital App Sales and Utilization- Apps
- Work with branches, Digital App Sales Team leads as well as the Channels and Sales network to drive the sale and utilization of the Bank’s digital applications (Mobile App, USSD, WhatsApp banking, Retail Internet Banking, GhanaPay etc.).
- Organize sales drives and activations on the digital apps with the branches.
- Prepare required reports for effective sales and monitoring.
- Ensure branches are adequately trained and equipped to sell digital products.
- Ensure operations teams within branches are well-profiled and able to serve customers accordingly for digital products.
- Offer support to branches and Hubs in resolving digital product challenges for customers and escalate where required.
Training and Development
- Assist with training sessions of the Sales team and branch staff (Including BHEs) on the various digital products as well as new trends to bridge knowledge gaps.
- Ensure that all BHEs and Direct Sales Agents are trained to be able to sell and drive utilization of the digital products.
- Offer support for POS, Web Acquiring and GHQR where required.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Assists in addressing customer complaints on digital App usage and escalating issues on POS/MPOS or GHQR in a timely merchant in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Collaborate with relevant departments to resolve customer queries, discrepancies or technical difficulties. Escalate where required.
- Maintain a customer-centric approach and uphold high service standards in engaging customers and staff.
Reporting and Analysis
- Prepare regular performance reports on branch digital product sales and utilization (branches within the assigned sector) within the allocated area.
- Discuss digital performance for each branch and strategize with them on how to achieve set targets.
- Analyze subscription data to identify trends, challenges, and opportunities for improvement within the allocated area.
- Make recommendations to management based on analysis to enhance operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Previous experience in Digital sales is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with Team members and customers.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities to manage a diverse branch network.
- Proficiency in using technology, including POS devices, mobile applications, and Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of financial services, banking operations, and regulatory compliance is advantageous.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of various dynamics of app and web digital platforms (Apps, Online Banking, USSD, etc.).
- Ability to operate some financial Instruments including POS devices and willingness to learn.
- Ability to use web and app platforms and offer first-level support to merchants and customers when required.
- kills in selling digital products to both personal and SME customers.
- Proficient in the utilization of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to share and transfer knowledge on various products to colleagues.
- Basic understanding of standard operational processes for customer and merchant engagements.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.