Branch Sales & Services Manager - Fidelity BankBanking Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Kumasi 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- To maximise profit and to supervise the operations of the Branch in conformity with the bank’s operational manual
- To deliver sales targets of the Branch
- To ensure that all sections within the Branch functions run efficiently to meet service standards for both internal and external customers
- To establish and review key operational risk indicators and formulate action plans to minimize the Branch’s exposure to fraud and losses
- To establish operational goals which are challenging in the improvement of :
- Operational Cost
- Service Quality
- Customer Service
- To check and control hygiene of the Branch, working and safety conditions and oversee premises, building, equipment and Branch Security
- To be responsible for the re-engineering of the branch processes to improve customer service and cost-effectiveness and control of performance targets.
- Ensure that effective documentation is in place, in the form of user quotes and branch operating instructions, for existing systems and future systems.
- To ensure that the Branch does not obtain an adverse audit grade.
- To ensure that the Branch suspense accounts are always balanced
- To be responsible for the appraisal of operations staff in the Branch
- Keep abreast of local competitors' activity and make recommendations on internal pricing, promotion and product policies
- Any other duties that will be assigned by the Head of Domestic Operations.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Supervises immediate team members to ensure that time, quality and other set standards are achieved
- Interprets Conditions of Service to immediate team members
- Appraises the performance of immediate team members and reviews those for lower-level staff
- Identifies training needs of immediate team members and recommends appropriate training for them.
- Administers disciplinary measures to immediate team members by the Bank’s disciplinary code and procedures
RISK AND COMPLIANCE
- Ensure prompt and adequate compliance responses to Sanctions and AML/CFT enquiries sent in by the Compliance department
- Take part in all annual mandatory refresher training organised by Compliance
- Report all suspicious or fraudulent activities to Compliance or via a whistle-blowing toll-free line.
- Signs off all PEP accounts and the Combined Risk Framework.
COMMUNICATION AND WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Head, Domestic Operations
- Director, Retail Banking
- Director, Banking Operations
- Deputy Managing Director
- Managing Director
- Peers in industry
- External auditors
- Central Bank
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.