Part-Time Assistant - Lincoln Community SchoolAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Lincoln Community School is one of the leading American International Schools in Africa and is an IB World School, fully authorized in all three levels of the International Baccalaureate program. The school thrives on the richness of cultures represented by its 560 students from over 60 different nationalities and a very diverse staff community from 15 different nationalities.
The school offers a professional collaborative working environment where all voices and expertise are valued to fulfill the vision of becoming the most exciting learning environment in Africa.
The school is looking for a Part-Time Assistant (estimated hours of 25 hours per month) to provide administrative support to the School Board of Directors. The successful candidate will work under the Direction of the Board Chair and will be required to attend and take minutes at all Board/Committee meetings which are run between the hours of 7.30 am and 8.30 pm on a predetermined schedule.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Experience of taking minutes.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an Administrator.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality based on previous positions.
- Excellent IT skills especially using Google Suite.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.