Accountant - Cardinal Namdini Mining LimitedAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Bolgatanga 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Cardinal Namdini Mining Limited (CNML) is a subsidiary of Shandong Gold Mining Co. Ltd., which is duly listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE) and Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKSE). CNML is developing its’ primary asset located in the Upper East Region of Ghana with a strategic vision to build a world-leading, highly valuable and responsible world-class gold mining enterprise.
- Location: Bolgatanga Mine Site
- Section/ Unit: Finance and Risk
- Department: Finance and Risk
- Job reports to: Finance Superintendent
- Direct Reports: Finance Superintendent
Maintain financial records, prepare tax returns, and provide financial insights to support business decisions.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Cash Flow Management: Laison between Cardinal and Cardinal banking institutions to ensure the treasury function is streamlined.
- Financial Record Keeping: Maintaining accurate and organized financial records of the business.
- Financial analysis: Analyzing financial data to access the financial health of the organization.
- Budget and Forecast: Create budgets and financial forecasts to help with planning and decision making.
- Audit: Participate in both internal and external audits, to ensure accurate and transparent financial records.
- Financial Reports: Generate financial statements and reports such as balance sheets, income statements and cashflow and analyze account to management as required.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with financial regulations and standards.
- Perform any other related duties based on the exigencies of the Company as assigned by the Supervisors
Required Skills or Experience
Minimum qualification (s)
- BSc. Accounting, Finance, Commerce or any relevant discipline
- 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in a similar role with a multinational organization and/or the Mining sector is essential
- Good working knowledge and experience of the various areas related to financial management, reporting and analysis.
- Problem-solving, analytical/critical thinking and strong numerical skills, detail orientation and confidentiality management.
Leadership and behavioural attributes
- Competent leadership who can manage conflict
- Competent interpersonal skills
- Good team player
- Good communication skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Special conditions or requirements of the Job
- Working environment is multi-cultural and hence sensitivity is required
- Valuing diversity and inclusion practices are essential.
- Extended working hours involved.
- Working under stressful and severe weather conditions
- Stringent deadlines
- High volume work
- Routine / non-routine duties
- Medically fit for the position and environment
- Sense of Responsibility and Commitment
- Pro-activity and Dynamism
- Persistence and Flexibility;
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.