Human Resources Manager - SandvikHuman Resource Management Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry including rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling, and materials handling.
Human Resources Manager.
We are looking for an innovative and result-oriented Human Resource Manager for Sales Area in West Africa. This role is based in Accra – Ghana and reporting to the Vice President – Sales Area West Africa.
The Human Resource Manager is a member of the management team and contributes to the development of the business strategy and strategic initiatives in the organization. Implement the organization’s human resource strategy so that the organization attracts, manages, develops, and retains the employees, it needs to achieve its current and future business objectives and drive the Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental, and Quality management systems.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Contribute to the development of the organization’s Business Strategy. Provide HR expertise and support to the achievement of strategic business goals.
- Develop and secure the implementation of the People Strategy within the organization. Ensure compliance with global policies, local legislation, labour agreements, etc.
- Evaluate the organization’s future workforce needs to recommend changes to the HR strategy and adapt existing HR programs to meet these needs.
- Lead, direct, evaluated and developed a team of HR professionals to ensure the HR strategy is implemented effectively, within budgets, and complies with all regulations, laws, and employment standards.
- Source and facilitate the provision of services from other parts of HR
- Develop, implement, and secure follow-through on the measures and activities needed to develop a culture of a high-performing organization.
- Manage and secure follow-through of core HR policies and processes such as Talent and Succession Management, Performance Management, Diversity and inclusion, compensation, benefits and Resourcing.
- Act as a change agent within the area of responsibility. Support managers in driving change by offering expertise and tools.
- Communicate HR Strategy initiatives and process updates to managers and employees.
- Liaise with Country HR Officers to support alignment and create synergies with the country.
- Employee relations management
- Be responsible for the management of Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality management systems.
- Ensure the certification/recertification of the various Sandvik sites to ISO 14001:2015,ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 standards.
- Champion employee health and well-being programs
- Preparation of HR reports covering HR activities and trends – Reports to include relevant metrics and analytics.
- Direct HR programs-Employee engagement surveys and periodic employee reviews
- Ensure the implementation of all Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality policies and procedures/processes.
- Ensure Non-National employees have the required work and residence permits.
- Manage local content compliance processes.
- Coordinate and facilitate all organizational communication.
- Develop Administration policies and procedures.
You have a suitable educational background (University Degree, Master’s Degree) and a minimum of 10 years experience within the HR field and its processes. Mining industry experience is a plus. You have excellent communication, engagement and influencing skills. Your way of working is proactive, consultative, and business-oriented.
You are used to working well with tight deadlines and changing priorities in an international environment. You have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, customer and market/business focus, with a strong sense of efficiency and people management. As we act in a global business environment, this role requires fluent English language skills and a willingness to travel. French language skills would be an added advantage.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We value your drive and personality, characterized by your excellent goal-oriented leadership, integrity and ability to lead and motivate people. You build trust easily and, as an excellent networker, you can communicate effectively with internal and external partners at all levels of the organization.
With your strategic and holistic view, you are also able to act on both short-term and long-term objectives. Ability to participate and contribute to the Sandvik global HR community and projects within the following domains: talent acquisition, learning and development, employee engagement and performance management, compensation and benefit as well as HR technology.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.