MFS Project Manager - EricssonIT Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Mobile Financial Services (MFS) we enable financial inclusion – truly using Technology for doing good in society! Our systems are used by hundreds of millions every day for services such as peer to peer transfers, payments, disbursements, loans, savings etc. We use the latest and greatest tech and techniques to guarantee innovative software with premium quality.
MFS Project Manager role is accountable for projects delivery of Mobile Financial Services.
Responsibility spans across various types of projects such as EWP rollout, major upgrades, capacity extension as well as demand management deliveries.
Role reports to Head of MMEA MFS PMO
What You Will Do
- You will establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the vital resources and plan and supervise all activities.
- Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts, and critical issues!
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events.
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring, cost control.
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting.
- Develop the Project Management subject area: simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas.
- Adjust ways of working to local customs with consideration to Code of Conduct and local OHS and safety regulations.
- Ensure compliance and ethics and exhibit exemplary role-model leadership behaviours.
- Stimulate lead generation of support sales activities and maintain MFS sales funnel.
- Support customer critical issue in line with matrix defined at function level.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
You will bring
- 5-10 years of experience within ICT or FinTech industries in Project Management positions
- Experience in complex financial/banking or IT Integration systems Service Delivery. 5+ Years
- Good at handling resource planning and competence development
- Result oriented with customer first attitude
- Ability to lead multi-cultural and cross-functional teams, empowering and finding opportunities to collaborate.
- Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
- Strong delivery capabilities
- PMP Certification or Prince 2 certification will be required
- Agile certification (Scrum Master ..) and DevOps experience are a plus
- Domain experience: MFS and IT Systems Integration (APIs, Integration…)
- Financial Competence & Analysis Skills
- Business Understanding
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Customer and Market Insight
- Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.