Forest Officer - Institute of Green Growth SolutionsAgricultural Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Ghana 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Institute of Green Growth Solutions (IGGS) is looking for a qualified and highly experienced individual to fill the position of a Forest Officer.
Job Brief – Forest Officer
- Advising woodland owners on good forestry practice
- Advising on forestry grants and forest certification
- Negotiating contract terms and appointing forest worker sub-contractors
- Monitoring budgets and preparing financial forecasts
- Site surveying as well as anticipating future ecological developments
- Ensuring there is no illegal felling of trees
- Identifying and addressing potentially harmful pests and diseases
- Supervising coordinating and training of forestry worker
Qualification Required & Experience
- 2 years minimum proven experience as a Forest Officer from a similar industry
- A minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a forestry or environmental related course
- Must have knowledge in Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Good research and analytical ability
Location: Bekwai-Ashanti Region
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.