Credit Recovery Officer - Olam GhanaAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Carry out performance of loss mitigation and recovery activities regarding delinquent or charged-off accounts in accordance with our internal controls with tax/ legal guidelines.
- Keep tracking outstanding debts.
- Plan course of action to recover owed money.
- Locate and contact debtors.
- Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable.
- Handle customers’ questions or complaints
- Negotiate payoff deadlines and payment plans.
- A minimum of a first degree in administration/management.
- 5 years working experience in a risk management environment. A strong track record in management and experience credit risk skills in a dynamic financial/banking institution is an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Strong problem resolution and decision-making skills.
- Ability to exercise own initiative and deliver to meet established targets.
- Expertise in Microsoft office tools.
- Ability to assist teams and remain committed to achieve goals.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.