Software Trainee - ZeduloIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are a new software services and consultancy company based in Europe who are now opening up a development office in Accra. We work with the public and private sector to provide technical solutions that encompass UI using web/apps, high performance linux based server software, database programming and administration.
A key focus for us is impeccable function/performance/security validation to give our customers robust systems with minimal disruption.We are looking for staff to shoulder all tasks in the pursuit of this mission.
Qualification Required & Experience
- If you are fresh out of University or a self-trained SHS student who wants to learn and work in the software industry, or have some experience with computers and programming, we are looking for you.
- We expect you to know the basics of how a computer works and you have at least written code in some programming language.
- Excellent grades in math and science subjects are also valuable.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- You should be a team player who has a passion for software development and wants to grow to the top and have fun doing so.
- We will help you become one of the best in the industry in your domain but also expect you to be ready to push hard, be flexible and eager to learn.
- In turn we provide competitive compensation, good bonus opportunities and benefits such as healthcare. The job is full-time and office based in Accra.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.