Operations and Facilities Manager - Lincoln Community SchoolAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Work with various stakeholders and building contractors in implementing the school’s campus redevelopment projects
- Responsible for ensuring that all campus and housing facilities are maintained and mandate to a high standards
- Responsible for preventative maintenance of all teacher housing and campus and housing maintenance issues as required
- Responsible for liaising with landlords and service companies on campus and housing maintenance issues as required
- Responsible for managing the school’s requirements
- Responsible for ensuring accurate record keeping on all facilities purchases and maintaining appropriate documentation such as warranty and service documentation on equipment
- Managing the energy consumption on campus and teacher housing units and advising on energy-efficient systems
- Responsible for setting up operational systems required in managing the facilities department ensuing appropriate systems are in place to enhance efficiencies and effective of the service
- Assist in the preparation of documents for tenders for contractors as and when the need arises
- Responsible for project managing, supervising and coordinating work of contractors appointed to work on campus facilities to ensure quality standards and project deadlines are met
- Responsible for obtaining quotes and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money in facilities projects
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Accredited facilities manager certification
- Degree in any field, preferably in building services
- Membership in the international facilities management association is preferred
Experience, skills and abilities
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in a facilities management role in a large organisation
- Proven experience in handling customer complaints
- Proven experience of successfully developing and creating facilities management systems and procedures
- Proven experience in successfully developing and managing budgets
- Experience in managing contract
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- Proven extensive knowledge of best practice facilities management
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal skills, ability to lead and work collaborative, flexible creative thinker
- Demonstrated proficiency in written and oral communications
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of food and transport services operational requirements
- Excellent IT Skills
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.