Infrastructure & Network Officer - BRAC Ghana Savings & LoansIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Infrastructure & Network Officer will be part of the Information Technology (IT) team and responsible for the operations of IT infrastructure at all data centers (physical or cloud-based) at the Head Office and branch offices. This will include all components of the Wide Area Network (routers, switches, firewalls), server infrastructure (including operating systems and Microsoft Windows Active Directory), electronic mail, Internet service, and components of any electronic payment systems infrastructure e.g., switches, field data collection systems/tablets.
- Work with IT Manager and strategic service partners to design systems architecture, build, and deploy at BGSL offices.
- Monitors and ensures high-quality IT service partner service delivery.
- Provides expert infrastructure support to all IT projects.
- Significantly contribute to achieving the IT department’s strategic objectives and ensure effective solutions are created and implemented to meet business requirements.
- Ensure an effective and validated Disaster Recovery infrastructure exists for each branch office.
- Create a communication plan to ensure all team members are well informed of architecture standards, implementation guidelines, and process expectations.
- Act as the lead systems architect at BGSL for all system design and implementation activities.
- Work with BI IT to protect all cloud data via effective security, storage, backup/recovery, and disaster recovery techniques
- Adhere to audit and compliance expectations and continually seek to improve system controls and cybersecurity.
- Ensures that all implementation initiatives follow established change management policies/ITIL-compliant processes.
- Maintain up-to-date asset and licensing inventories at the Head office and branch offices
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
PROFESSIONAL DEGREE / CERTIFICATION
- CCNP – Cisco Certified Network Professional
- ITIL V3 Foundation
EXPERIENCE (Including sector/industry)
- 5+ years of experience in managing technical and infrastructure services
- Must have proven leadership skills and strategic planning capability
- Must be ITIL certified and certified in Cybersecurity
- Experience with applications and databases a plus
- Must have experience with Disaster Recovery System Design and Recovery Planning
- Experience with Enterprise Systems Monitoring and Management Tools required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Ability to work effectively and maintain partnerships with service vendors.
- Change Management.
- Project Management.
- Persuading and influencing.
- Implementation and management of infrastructure platforms or components like Unix, Windows, Storage Technologies, Databases, Middleware, Capacity Management, etc.
- Proficient in Networking and Communications.
- Allocate and manage the resources, support, and infrastructure required for any IT projects, products, and services.
- Knowledge of Public Cloud technologies, e.g. AWS
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.