Warehouse Assistant - Electrical Switchgear LimitedSupply Chain/Logistics/Warehousing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Electrical Switchgear Limited (ESL) is an electrical panel manufacturing company incorporated in Ghana. We design and build electrical low-voltage main distribution and control panels for industrial, commercial and residential applications.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The primary responsibility of the Warehouse Assistant is to support the overall logistics and inventory management processes within the warehouse and ensuring the smooth functioning and running of all warehouse activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Picking and packing MRNs
- Packing items for headquarters retail customers
- Housekeeping in warehouses – clearing and packaging.
- Undertaking warehouse to warehouse transfers
- Receive goods at the warehouse.
- Undertaking warehouse to retail transfers
- Pick and pack Transfer and Sales Orders request.
- Undertake transfers from warehouse to the retail outlets.
- Performing other warehouse assignments as and when needed
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Knowledge of and adherence to all TAGG’s OHS&E procedures
- Follow all safe work procedures, rules, and instructions relating to work
- Hazard identification and reporting
- Wear appropriate PPEs for work at all time
- Knowledge on the safe use of all tools and equipment as applicable
Required Skills or Experience
?KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to follow processes and procedure accurately.
- Physically fit and able to lift and move heavy packages and objects.
- A good team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willing to work overtime at short notice.
- Have a meticulous and efficient work ethic.
- Attention to details.
- Honest and trustworthy
- Respectful and polite
- Punctual and flexible
- Demonstrates sound work ethics
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- A Senior High School Certificate (SSSCE/WASSCE)
- Experience in a similar role is an added advantage
LOCATION: SPINTEX ROAD, ACCRA
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.