Upper Primary and JHS Teachers - KAS Christian International SchoolEducation Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Nsawam 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic individual with a passion for shaping young minds? We are seeking vibrant and committed Pre-School and Junior High School (JHS) Teachers to join our growing educational family
Why Join Us?
- Be part of a warm and supportive educational community where creativity and innovation flourish.
- Foster a love for learning in an environment that encourages curiosity and exploration.
- Access to continuous professional development opportunities to enhance your teaching skills.
- Collaborate with experienced educators and engage in a culture of learning and improvement.
Inspire Young Minds:
- Make a lasting impact on the lives of children and adolescents.
- Create a positive and stimulating learning experience that sets the foundation for lifelong success.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
B. Upper Primary and Junior High School (JHS) Teachers:
Inspire and challenge students in their academic and personal growth. Utilize innovative teaching methods to make learning meaningful and enjoyable.
- Ghanaian Language – Akwapim Twi
- Career Technology
- English Language
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in education or related field.
- HND with relevant teaching experience
Location: Nsawam -Akwamu« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.