Preschool Teachers - KAS Christian International SchoolEducation Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Nsawam 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic individual with a passion for shaping young minds? We are seeking vibrant and committed Pre-School and Junior High School (JHS) Teachers to join our growing educational family!
Why Join Us?
- Be part of a warm and supportive educational community where creativity and innovation flourish.
- Foster a love for learning in an environment that encourages curiosity and exploration.
- Access to continuous professional development opportunities to enhance your teaching skills.
- Collaborate with experienced educators and engage in a culture of learning and improvement.
Inspire Young Minds:
- Make a lasting impact on the lives of children and adolescents.
- Create a positive and stimulating learning experience that sets the foundation for lifelong success.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
A. Pre-School Teachers:
Create a nurturing and engaging learning environment for our youngest learners.
Foster social, emotional, and cognitive development through age-appropriate activities.
Very Important Skill Set for Pre-School Teachers
- Ability to handle little children with care and love
- Be able to use an effective classroom approach to organise and handle all groups of children
- Fluency in communication
Qualification Required & Experience
- Degree / Diploma in Basic Education from a recognized university
- SHS with certifications from recognized Montessori Institute
- At least 2 years of relevant teaching experience
Location: Nsawam -Akwamu« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.