Marketing Manager - Reputable Financial InstitutionSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tema 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable Financial institution based in Tema invites applications from suitable and qualified Ghanaians to fill the following vacant position: Marketing Manager
- To develop and implement strategic marketing plans for the institution to attract potential customers and retain existing ones
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop marketing policies and procedures for the institution
- Design and implement effective annual marketing plans
- Assist the institution to achieve its monthly and annual targets for new customers
- Manage the institution’s website and social media platforms to sell the its products and services to existing and prospective members
- Develop and implement marketing proposals to attract groups and corporate institutions
- Create and administer promotional materials that will enhance the organisation’s branding
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Master’s Degree in Marketing with 5 years of working experience in a similar position of which 2 years is in senior management position
Skills and Experience Required
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess extensive knowledge and understanding in digital marketing
- Proficiency with computer programmes, such as word, excel and powerpoint
Location: Tema« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.