Finance Manager - Reputable Financial InstitutionFinance Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tema 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable Financial institution based in Tema invites applications from suitable and qualified Ghanaians to fill the following vacant position: Finance Manager
- To provide technical and operational support for sound financial administration to the organisation.
- The job holder will assist management to make sound financial decisions
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop overall financial goals of the organisation
- Monitor day-to-day financial operations within the organisation
- Take charge of the union’s treasury functions
- Prepare monthly and annual financial statement for the organisation
- Prepare and submit annual budget to management
- Adhere to internal control policies
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Professional qualification (ICAG, ACCA, CIMA or CPA) or MBA in Finance, Accounting with a 5-year working experience in a similar position, of which 3 years is a senior management position
Skills and Experience required
- Ability to prepare financial statements
- Ability to prepare annual budget
- Proficiency with computer programs, such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good knowledge in company law and taxation
Location: Tema« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.