Marketing and Strategic Projects Officer - Beacon International SchoolSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Improve Beacon School’s branding and brand visibility (uniformity; recognisability; attractiveness; effectiveness)
- Increase awareness of Beacon School’s strengths and offerings on social media platforms (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook etc.) as well as on other digital media platforms (television,
- Lead a team to create digital and hardcopy material showcasing Beacon School activities and programmes
- Blog posts, E-flyers, Short videos etc.
- Magazines, Brochures, Flyers, Stickers etc.
- Produce advertisement designs for billboards, souvenirs etc.
- Broker strategic partnerships which enrich Beacon School’s offerings, including but not limitedto partnerships with
- Other International schools
- Institutions of higher learning
- Business corporations
- Research events, programmes, activities, facility improvements etc. which will enhance the overall Beacon School experience
- Engage in outdoor marketing events
- Monitor Beacon School Club and Co-Curricular programmes
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
Qualities of an Ideal Candidate
- Practicing Christian
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Essential writing and public speaking skills
- Research skills
- Multimedia skills (photography, video shooting and editing etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suit, desktop publishing software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.) and video editing
- Excellent knowledge of social network platforms and the conventions of each platform
- Organisational and Communication skills
- Self-motivated team player
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Passion for children’s holistic development
Location: Peduase near Aburi« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.